Aaron here, your friendly HelloSign Customer Support Rep.
As many of you know, at HelloSign we take pride in the level of service and care we provide our users, and we are always looking for ways to exceed your expectations.
It is in the spirit of exceeding expectations that I am pleased to announce the newest HelloSign customer support resource – The HelloSign Community.
The answer is of course yes, but The HelloSign Community is much more than that. Our community allows users to participate in workflow best practice discussions, share product tips and tricks, and view previous answers to commonly asked questions.
Whether you are a small business looking to better leverage our product features, or you are a developer looking to integrate our API, our new Community stands ready to support you.
Excited and ready to join the conversation? Here’s how to get started:
To access the The HelloSign Community you may choose from anyone of the following options:
- Go directly to https://faq.hellosign.com/hc/en-us and click on the Community option in the upper right hand corner.
- On our main page, hellosign.com, click on the help icon located at the bottom of the page. This will direct you to our Help Center and Community location.
- When logged into your HelloSign account, click on the FAQ link located at the bottom of your screen. This will direct you to our Help Center and Community location.
Now that you have arrived it’s time to log in. The login for Community is separate than your HelloSign login, do not let this deter you! A couple of quick steps and you will be good to go:
- Go to: https://faq.hellosign.com/hc/en-us
- Click on Sign In
- Enter the email address associated with your HelloSign account
- Select forgot password
- Check your email for a link to setup and verify your account
You should now be able to contribute to Community!
Thanks for taking time out of your day to learn about our newest resource. I hope to connect with you in a future community discussion.
Aaron and Your HelloSign Family