We’re excited to announce that HelloSign, a Dropbox company, will be at DeveloperWeek Europe, the largest virtual software developer conference & expo dedicated to Europe’s tech community. Join us live, along with 2,000+ engineering professionals and technical leaders across Europe, for two days of education and networking on April 27-28, 2021. We’re giving away a limited number of free passes, read on to find out how you can get one!
Creating the best developer experience is a priority here at HelloSign. We have designed our eSignature API to make it as fast and simple for developers to build a secure, reliable, and feature-rich signature workflow in their app or site. This is why we’re thrilled to be at DeveloperWeek Europe this year as it gives us an opportunity to connect with more developers in the community and hear your feedback in real-time.
Tune into our live talk at the event and visit us at the HelloSign virtual booth to learn more!
Live talk with HelloSign API’s Developer Evangelist, Ruben Rincon
“Integrate eSignatures into your website with only a few lines of code” by Ruben Rincon
2:30 PM GMT +1
Wednesday, April 28
If you’ve ever been curious about integrating eSignatures into your product, here’s an opportunity to see how to do this firsthand. Ruben Rincon leads the Developer Evangelist team at Dropbox and has been helping developers and partners integrate effortlessly with both Dropbox and HelloSign platforms. Ruben will be taking you through how to embed a digital signing workflow directly on your website, featuring a live example using NodeJS and React.
Join us for a live demo of the HelloSign API
Throughout the event, we’ll be running live demos at the HelloSign virtual booth. Here are a few topics we’ll be covering.
- Automate document signing with the HelloSign API: Sergio de Vega Gómez, Solutions Architect at Dropbox, will share a few eSignature use cases and how the HelloSign API can be used to automate document signing workflows.
- Embedding eSignatures on your website with few lines of code: Ruben Rincon, Developer Evangelist at Dropbox, will walk through the process of embedding eSignature directly on your website using the HelloSign API.
- Personalize the signing experience with HelloSign API: Liza Perry, Solutions Architect at HelloSign, will show a live demo of how to customize your signing workflow using HelloSign API’s white labeling feature.
HelloSign API Live Demo Schedule
How to visit HelloSign’s virtual booth at DeveloperWeek Europe
We’re giving away a limited number of free passes to the virtual event! To secure your spot, register for the event for free using this exclusive HelloSign link. On April 27 and April 28, you can navigate to the Expo tab within the virtual event platform and look for HelloSign. Come say hello, we’d love to meet you! We’ll also have an exclusive offer for our booth visitors — keep reading to find out more.
Book a free consultation for the HelloSign API and get a gift
It’s a win-win situation. When you book a meeting with us, you can learn how your business can benefit from an eSignature integration and get an Amazon gift card*. Find the HelloSign booth to claim this offer!
This meeting is perfect for you if:
- You’re thinking about integrating eSignatures in your app (and could use a little help in architecting a solution)
- You care about branding during the signing experience
- You want to learn more about how other businesses in your industry have successfully integrated eSignatures
- You want to see how HelloSign API compares to other eSignature solutions
You can redeem this offer by visiting the HelloSign booth at the event on April 27 and April 28. Register for free here and we will see you there!